View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 09:54 PM   #10
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

IThis thread keeps catching my eye, I read it but didnt post also read it above here on the Yorkie News & Site Announcements
But wanted to say Im so glad she got her baby back.
I know two storys some thing like this one
The first being my FIL Chi it had disapeared and 4 years later there it was on their door step, They had always thought they knew who took it, But never could prove it, Well they was right along with the returned dog was a letter from the lady who took it, she said that she would always see it and wanted it and one day she just took it, Now years later she become ill and she become a good person and got saved But she ha dthis quilt of taking this little dog, so she returned it. well my FIL was so happy to see his little Chi an dit too remembered him, sadly it died a year later.

The second story is one of My sisters, She had two birds the little Billy bird was her baby, this bird would get out of his cage and sleep with her. She loved this little bird, One day it flew out the door she cried and cried , Im talking months of sobing for this little bird. She missed him talking to her every day and she prayed that God would show her that her baby was okay. 4 years later she was sitting out on patio when a little bird landed on the branch above her head, It said Hello What ya doing. she looked up and talked to him and told him she loved him and that she was so happy to see that he was alive. she reached her hand to it and it slowly came down closer then flew away.then he came back and landed on the branch again she watched and then she saw another wild bird fly beside it and it on the branch then three smaller wild birds. She swears that those was his family .....she still thinks of her little bird but now she sleeps with out crying, she knows hes fine. she thanks the lord for showing her her little birdy.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!