View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #1
lillyrican
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Both of my Yorkies have upset stomaches!!

I took Teddy(2yrs) and Talia(6mths) to the groomers on Saturday. I decided to change groomers because my original groomers would keep Teddy all day. I would drop him off at 8:00a.m. and he wouldn't be ready until almost 2:00p.m. When I picked the both up, they looked sooo cute. I brought them home they seemed happy no problems. The following day Teddy threw up first then about 30min later Talia threw up. The same bile look liquid came out of both of them. Talia continued to throw up throughout the night. I really didn't get much sleep. The following morning I hand fed her, to see if she would throw up again, which she did 15min later. I was worried she would become dehydrated, and didn't know why she was throwing up. I took her to the Vet clinic, $300 later it turns out she has an upset tummy. The vet gave me some anti-nauseau medicine, and put her on a rice and chicken diet. Since yesterday Talia has not vomited, instead Teddy threw up his entire dinner. I think they both have the same stomach bug. I'm seriously thinking they got sick at the new groomers. Has this happened to anyone else? My mom feels I should call the groomer and ask her if she fed my dogs anything, and to let her know that my dogs got sick after visiting her facility.
lillyrican is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!