View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 02:13 PM   #15
sassytooyou
YT Addict

Default sorry of the subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyers mommy View Post
My son and daughter in law have a pitbull named Cletus, he is huge. My Sawyer weighs 4 pounds sopping wet. They are great friends. Cletus lays down so sawyer can reach him to play. When sawyer gets too rambuctious, Cletus will hold him down with his massive paw, and lick his face. However, they also have a 7 month, 65 pound lab named Cash. When we were there this weekend, Cash chased Sawyer, and caught him and tossed him like a ball before we even knew someone had let cash in. He was just playing, but he could have killed my baby! My daughter in law is a vet tech, and Cletus went to work with her everyday of his first year, and met every kind of dog and kitty you can think of. He is so socialized ! I stillk watch him closely, and would seperate them if he even seemed aggravateed by sawyer; however, Cash the lab which is thought to be the more calm and gentle of the two breeds, can never be in the house when we are there. he is not mean, just unaware of his strength. If you get a pit, please let him meet a lot of other dogs, and people. This breed gets a bad name because people don't let them develop into a regular dog. Never brag your dog could rip anything or anyone in two, or he just might show you he can
would you letme know where you got the cute bed
sassytooyou
sassytooyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!