View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
kezza
Lovin my Pixie Pooh
Donating Member

I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and up until may of this year he lived with a 6lb Yorkie girl (Heidi) and they got along fine...Heidi was 14 when she died and Bruce is 7. When we brought Bruce into our home at 8 weeks of age Heidi was 7 years old and she was the boss..if he got a little too rough as a puppy she would snap at him and he would back off. I think that is why he has a such a wonderful gentle character..he was brought up with a little Yorkie and knew he had to be gentle with her. I wouldn't say they were ever very close and affectionate with each other but they lived together quite happily. I'm 100% sure he will be fine with my new baby when i get her next month too, he is great with my MIL's collie bitch..she bosses him around terribly and he just lets her do it! and recently i had a friends male Golden Retriever to stay overnight..they had never met before so i was unsure of how they would get on and they were fine..My Bruce let him eat out of his bowl and steal his favourite camel toy! I couldn't ask for a more loving and gentle dog.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!