View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 06:23 AM   #15
omega
Donating Member

Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink View Post
I made this short ruffled harness for Chloe for our August meet up and I like it so much I want to try and find more of the embellishments to make more but first I want a few opinions. This harness has beads, sequins, floral embelishments which each is sewn down, and I handplaced each of the 3 different size & color swarovski crystals on it. All in all it took several hours to make and with the embelishments it was rather expensive to make so before I seek out to see if I can find more of the floral embellishments (that green/turquoise I used was the only one I had but I do have pink ones and pink polka dot fabric so I can make a pink version) I was wondering if this is anything anyone would even be interested in? Also what if I could make a similar style less expensive with fewer embelishments? Any changes or suggestions if I try to make a differnt but similar style?

Also I have tons (like 6 or seven yards) of this dark denim that I fell in love with that has little silver studded looking floral design on it and Ive been sitting on it for 5 months now, I do not know what to do with it. Should I just make plain denim harnesses or coats out of it? What can I dress it up with? any ideas? Being pregnant has stunted my ability to think and therefore Im creatively challenged lately
Any help and suggestions is much appreciate!

Im sorry the last picture is kind of blurry- it does not do this fabric justice!

I think a few less embellishments would still look great and if it would keep the price down a bit... go for it.... FOR ME!!!!
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!