View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 01:24 AM   #10
Buddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Buddy's nearly 5 months and is showing 7lb on my home scales, it doesnt do ounces so i'm not sure how accurate it is, ive got 2 children and my partner has 3 (his dont live with us, but come to stay regularly) so when all 5 kids are here and playing with Buddy i'm glad of his extra bit of weight, i think i'd be a nervous wreck if he was a tiny pup!
I think their weight can be deceiving aswell, my mother and father inlaw have a yorkie and he looks masses bigger than Buddy cos he's got a long body and longer legs yet theres only a couple of pound difference in weight. Buddys quite small and stocky so i think it makes him look smaller and i swear if i had his fur cut off he'd only be about 3lb! lol
I hope he doesnt get tooo big though otherwise i'l have to join a gym and build up my arm muscles cos he loves being carried, he does what little kids do and gets right infront of me when we're out walking and sort of gets up on back legs whimpers and scrambles his front legs all up my legs to be picked up and carried!

http://www.dogster.com/?161903
Buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!