View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 12:31 PM   #13
Hickey007
YT 500 Club Member

We have cats and there is also another version of collars out there too in case anyone was wondering and chloeandj you may even be able to make these too I don't know. It has a small rubberband in the collar, like the collar is split with a rubberband holding the two ends together so that it can fairly easily stretch open. I haven't looked but I would think that they wouldn't need as much weight to open plus for the dog who rubs his head on the ground I don't think it would pop open. Our cats and they are pretty big so weight has never been an issue therefore I've never looked into it.

The only thing I wonder chloeandj, and don't think I'm lawsuit happy in saying this, is would you hold any liability if they didn't work properly. I'm not a seller so I don't know anything about that kind of issue but maybe its one to think about when considering something like this.

Other than that I think you could really sell them. I've been keeping a collar on Reagan for a week now b/c I have a trip coming up and I want tags on her for that. I think a lot of people would like them for tags.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!