View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 07:24 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yml View Post
I do understand...It was meant to be a place for all to offer and receive comfort, that is why it is so disheartening...That is why when someone asked where things stood, I replied out of respect for Maureen that I would PM her and ask what she want repeated and if she even minded me starting the thread, and SOMEONE piped in and gave the whole rundown B4 Maureen could even respond...It is for the best, but I feel guilty...I just hope she finds him...On another note...Does anyone know where the YT cook book stands? Or the name selected? I asked and had not heard from anyone that I could see...The holidays are coming!!! YIKES did I just say that??? I had made a suggestion for a "Tips and Tricks": section for everyone to have input and did not really hear anything about that either, Maybe another book idea, huh?
Missy (yougetthesmiles) just got a new male Rocky and was out of town but there's still plenty of time to submit to the cookbook - here's the thread - http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...light=cookbook

She did make a cute cover for it but I don't know if she posted it here or not - I'm sure she'll see this and contact you -
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!