View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 08:58 AM   #1
Higgin's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Change of "Ownership"

As I think I have mentioned several times, Don has never been a dog person. He had to adopt Pogo or go without me and I sure sweated that decision! LOL
Anyway, he sure didn't want a second dog. But he loves me and he caved and we adopted Higgins. OUR baby. (We were both widowed and married only five years ago -- waaaaay too old to have babies together.) BUT, Higgins was supposed to be MY dog, since, ahem....Don doesn't like dogs. WELL, you know what happened. Big ol' dog hater fell in love with little Yorkie puppy big time!

When we were at the vet's the other day, when they gave us all his medical papers and chip stuff, Don was listed as The Owner. So, I decided to send in everything in HIS name and make HIM the OFFICIAL owner and will license Higgins that way. I "gave" him Higgins and Big Ol' Dog Hater had a tear in his eye....HA HA HA!!! And you know what? I think Higgins KNOWS! He has always been very "fair" about distributing his time and affection with us. But since he has been "Don's Dog", he has attached himself like a wart to that man! They are sooooo cute! All morning they have been working out in the yard together. Higgins just follows Don everywhere! Don is enjoying the company, I think. He gets such a kick out of everything Higgins does.......

So, it's official: It's DON'S DOG!

But I'm keepin' my Pogo!!!
Higgin's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!