View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:57 AM   #9
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
Looks like a ton of fun! Is that Lacy in the pink? Can you identify any specific yorkies in the photos? It looks like a Yorkiefest!!! How cute.

I really wish we could have been there, Gizmo would have had a blast. Oh well, Maybe the next one.
I know I can't name them all, but I can give a shot at most of them, and others can fill in where I leave off

In the first picture is Lacy (with CoCo in the background?) I'm not totally positive on that one.
2d picture - same dogs with (my) Pixie also in the background.
3d picture - I don't know the one on the left - it may be Dexter. The other is Bella in the vest - she has sure grown up! She was a very frisky baby at one of them.... We were amazed at how she's grown!
4th picture - the light colored one is Rocky, the other I believe is Dexter's "little brother", but I don't remember his name?

Next set, first picture: The one walking to you that you see only his rear, not his face is Rocky. The one in red is Bella. The other puppy is the same as the last picture but I don't remember is name. The one up top in pink is Lacy.
2d picture - I don't know. I can't see well enough to see which dogs those are.
3d picture - Pixie
4th picture - Lacy and Pixie.

I think I better stop there. Someone can correct what I've already said (what's that puppy's name?!), and take off on the last set. I'm not even going to try those
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!