View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #5
Tina_Luvs_Missy
YT Addict

Guys, trust me, I've tried it all. I even had another thread about the excessive barking and begging by Missy... and used the advice.... but she still continues. Thanks to my parents, they gave in easily ... seeing that sad puppy face sitting down so cute.... It was an on-going situation with my parents and Missy, so i really don't think I CAN STOP IT. It would probably take a professional trainer to do the job, but we don't have any money for that right about now...

I am aware that some members give a treat for their dog while they eat, so they know that it is time for humans to eat, HERE IS YOUR Treat. Please guys, let me know what are great treats out there for yorkies. Thank you.

BTW, I don't like keeping her locked in a room because she goes insane .... starts to jump up and down against the door... she is too small (therefore fragile) and I am afraid she will hurt herself. Also, the whole kennel idea doesn't work too... she just cries and cries and cries.... leading to extreme stress, and I don't want that for her. I know Missy... she is too hard headed lol... and quite frankly a spoiled little one because she has gone through so much and nearly died. yes it is our fault... but I am not here disgusting that, I just simply need sources on great treats for these lovely dogs. Thank you , anyway.

Last edited by Tina_Luvs_Missy; 08-11-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Tina_Luvs_Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!