View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger's Mom View Post

If you would like to personally e-mail her sister so she can get you updated on Joy, please PM me.

Out of respect of privacy, for those who have read an earlier post detailing the accident, please do not post in detail as this is a public forum and she would not want the entire world to know. . . I would gladly share with you everything through PM.
Posted or in a PM its information just the same.... He sister sent out a blanket email to EVERYONE in Joys address book with all of the details because she wanted EVERYONE to know what happened so that EVERYONE who knew Joy could PRAY for her!

A lot of people here knew joy well, and those who didn't can still pray for her!!! Some of the contacts in her address book are not personal friends of hers yet they got the same email.... It is not meant to be a big secreat.. The only reason my post was deleted was because I failed to DELETE her sisters personal email address... that was a MAJOR over site on my part! I was simply in shock, as I do know Joy, we have had many dealings non yorkie related. I am very affected by this and meant no harm in my posting!

I beg you Tigersmom... DO NOT hand out her email address!!!! The last thing her sister, who is dealing with not only a critically injured sister, but a high risk pregnancy, needs is mountains of email to go though.

Joys family only needs our prayers right now... Please just pray!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!