View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 04:38 PM   #8
Desiree
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yorkie~Mommy~ View Post
Hello everyone....ok i am in DESPERATE need of finding Bailey a playpen and I know this my sound kinda of crazy but maybe if I can find one with a vented top just incase he get use to it and wants to jump out. The reason being is we have sold our home which DID NOT have ANY CARPET and we have a home under contract that is MOSTLY CARPET and its a very light color at that well Bailey is not all that trained for me to trust him while I'm at work on very light colored carpet or just carpet PERIOD!! So while me and my husband are at work I need to put him in something he can be comfortable in with toys food and water......as far as the circular playpens I don't think there is much room in the house at all to put the circular pen at that is not underneath carpet.....does anyone know of any large size playpen thats the only thing I can think of is a playpen like a baby one that is off the ground but I would need a bigger one than that just to give Bailey more room. PLEASE HELP ME!! There is no way I can leave Bailey in his crate for 8 hours if I can't find a big playpen what about maybe a big big crate??? The Price is really not an option I just want Bailey to be comfortable. Thanks in Advance and sorry so long.
Congratulations on the new house! I wanted the same thing for my Eros because at night he sleeps in our extra bedroom, which has carpet. So I got him the Home N Go play pen and he loves it so much, especially compared to his crate. Here's the link for the pen http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...=home+n+go&N=2

Here are some pictures of Eros in his pen. We have the medium size. It's very easy to set up and easy to clean.

Desiree & Eros
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PlayPen1.jpg (35.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg PlayPen2.jpg (32.9 KB, 27 views)
Desiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!