View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 06:39 AM   #59
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbieMom View Post
Do you use both a harness and a collar? I want Abbie to have tags on her, so I like her to wear a collar around the house, but when I take her on walks, I have to use a harness. It just seems crazy to have both a harness and a collar on at the same time.

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but I've never had a tiny dog before - so I've never used a harness. Do you just put tags on the harness?
HI Abbiemom..... I just wanted to welcome you and Abbie Rose to Y.T.....I hope with this being your first few posts you don't get scared off, please don't take any of this personal because you started the thread. It happens occasionally when opinions differ or there's just misunderstandings, eventually it gets cleared up. No blood drawn and everyones OK ......I would love to see pic's of Abbie Rose, her name is so adorable....so I hope you'll be returning soon

P.S. To answer your ?..collar/harness??...It's YOUR pup do what you feel is right...their is no clear cut, right or wrong way....the choice is yours ....

Last edited by jp4m2; 08-11-2007 at 06:43 AM.
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!