Thread: Boy or Girl?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 06:22 AM   #14
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Doll View Post
Hi everyone! I was wondering how you all decided on which gender of Yorkie to adopt? I had originally wanted a little boy, but when I went to look at a little girl the other day, she was sooo precious and adorable that I've been thinking of maybe getting a female instead. I've also been looking at cute little dresses and that makes me want to get a girl too lol. For those of you who have both, what are the major differences you find between the two? Is there a certain gender that generally seems more calm/laid back or more hyper and active?
I would highly recommend going and looking at the litter...the older they are, as in about 10-12 weeks, is better because you're more able to see a difference in temperament and looks..... I got a boy first, then I wanted a girl....I HAD to have a girl....I put a deposit on a girl w/o going to the home first, big mistake, I went to do the pick up but I kept looking at this other pup, he just caught my eye, at the time I didn't know the sex of the one I was being drawn to. Sadly, I wasn't drawn to the female after all, thankfully the breeder picked up on it and she offered to do the swap....it had nothing to do with the sex of the pup, it was just their personalties......I have never regretted it..
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!