View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 04:26 AM   #51
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
WOW La Princessa - that was very hard to follow

You took something someone said and totally blew it out of proportion - someone asked a simple question and you made it all about you - this isn't about you or me or anyone else - it's simply people posting their opinions to help the next guy - you need to chill and stop going on the attack every time you don't like something - I don't know what kind of problems you're having with others - but being confrontational isn't going to help anyone and you'll end up getting this locked - why so hostile ?
I am lost that post was directed towards me. and I am chill and i was simply trying to explain how i felt just now. How is me explaining this all to u and answering ur post an attack? its not..

and it has nothing to do with me not liking one thing over another cause i never said i didn't like anything. I just had a different out look on the question presented.. I never said i did or didn't like anything.. now u have me lost why are u seeing my explanation as hostile and not just an explanation of things through my eyes, thas what I don't understand???? please tell me why?
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!