Thread: Boy or Girl?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 04:21 AM   #11
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianezz View Post
I read in more than a couple books that the males match better with a female humans who is in charge and a female dog to a Man. I since have seen this in my community as i started paying attention. So I chose a boy...didnt take the first one I chose...waited for another litter...h e seemed sickly after a couple visits and calls to my vet. Anyway as it got close to him coming home , I thought i made a big mistake....I have two sons and I am a girlie girl and this could be my chance.....What was I thinking. My husband is not thrilled about the bows I have & a couple sweat shirts. I think I saved money ...I would have went crazy. My new baby and I connected immediately and he is drawn to me over the other ones from the beginning. I hear the menstrual cycle is not that big of a deal and not often and if you plan to spay them ...well there you go. My 15 wk old already humps....lovely. But i am so glad I picked a boy.
I didn't know girls had a period, when my auntie told me i was like DUUUUh lol.

But Yeah I noticed That I got a lot more respect than my son does. My dog will come and ask me if he can go out or whatever, but not my son. When i first got home he pee pee's on in my sons room, but not mine... SO i think its true about what you have read. Then RYoko sleeps with my son and not me lol.
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!