View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:59 AM   #43
yorkieskater
No Longer a Member

Default disease puts things in perspective

It's funny what becomes important to you. My last dog was a BIG yorkie and because of my back problem, I wanted a 5-6lb one that I could take everywhere including work and travel. Well...I found out...he is not one for sitting and observing. Sometimes he still goes to work with me...but he wants to be down and playing and not watching (could be restlessness from his condition though). As far as shopping...I think he could care less. Probably would rather be home playing or sleeping than sitting in a bag plus it is such a pain always worried someone will kick you out of somewhere. Traveling...I hate it. I'm always worried about him. I hate leaving him in hotel rooms because I'm paranoid that someone would steal him. And what dog wants to spend the day in a hotel room and in a bag when he is not in a hotel room. Well...not mine. He is SO active. So at this point..10lbs...well if I want to tak ehim shopping maybe I'll get one of those strollers...ha ha
His underbite...I think it makes him look cuter.
And of course, nothing matters when it comes to the fact taht he has a serious disease. :-( None of my original plans for the "kind" of dog I want matter and all that matters is that he is perfect in my eyes. Sweet, fun, loving---just the best dog. Isn't it interesting how disease can put things in perspective?
yorkieskater
yorkieskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!