View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:39 AM   #47
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
there are MANY people on this site who are VERY articulate - no one is scared of you hon - but what you just said was pretty offensive ....and being a paid writer or not - there was no need to go off on anyone
If they weren't scared of me I wouldn't be receiving emails from people on this site like its some kinda underground kkk threatening my family and my dog... who ever those people are, u don't scare me at all. I just chose to delete the emails and ignore them and go on with my business.

As for my post, I felt the way I was called out after 20 people posting that they use collars to and after chico started the thing of his opinion and the poster directed a post toward me and hoped that I UNDERSTAND things.. I was offended by that. Like i said , I really never needed her to break anything down to me for me to understand why so many of you are against it i never said i didn't understand, Thas your business and I respect that, I have owned dogs before too. I have done all the research i needed to on this issue.. for myself. So I asked for her to please don't try to preach to me.. I mean whats sooo offensive in telling people that I didn't ask for or need any understanding on the issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Princesa View Post
I don't need to be preached to every time my opinion differs from the the rest of you. By all means you don't have to agree with me.

Thanks
Kisses!
That comment was not rude, I felt that that comment toward me was not justified because people before me (many people stated they used collars) then we have Chico who stated his info and i just stated my opinion again. But Yet I was picked out of all kinds of poster before me stating That that person hoped i understood now? now thas insulting to me because i understand all sides of this argument and have researched it. I have supplied myself with harnesses and collars just like half the other people in here. (over half). I never once said I didn't understand anything about collars. I said the above in the nicest most honest way with no grudge against the poster but the post it self directed towards me as if i was the only one in the thread who believed and the first to say it, but i wasn't chico did. Then when i was honest and nice i get accused of being hostiles. Thas fine Yall don't know me if you think I am some hostile black women, think what you wanna think, thas your opinion and I respect it.

But I never once said anything personal about anyone and for someone to go as far as to say that I don't take care of my dog, or just because i call him a dog to say i don't care about my boy is hurtful and hitting below the belt. A Yorkie is classified as a dog , and I am not sorry that i call him a dog because he is one.. I also call him my boy. I also tell my son to go let his brother out to go potty it, just because i aint told u that lil tidbit of info doesn't mean that I don't love my dog any less than you.

So what I have a radically different opinion than you guys. It doesn't mean equipt myself with any less information on the subject than you. I just came up with a different outcome that is right for me.

I will continue to be honest and post whats on my mind on this board while not ATTACKING PEOPLE In a personal level, and simply posting my opinion and not be scared even when it differs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
there was no need to go off on anyone
so many people do on this forum and no one says anything about it. I guess next time I will let yall talk down to me like u do the rest and shut my mouth and take it. I still get pms telling me thanks for standing up for myself and saying what i say, cause yall got people scared around here to speak their minds for fear of going against the grain with the same results as me. SO many other who have had opinions that differ get banned I never say anything that will get me banned. I just post my opinion without saying hurtful personal things about people. "like she doesn't care anything about her dog because she calls it a dog and doesn't treat it like a human?" lol I mean really what is that. I never seen anyone here watching me my son and Ryoko and taking notes??? IF you wanna go personal and hate me for my opinion by all means hate me.. But like i said and always said I respect yours and always will. Just because i post something different than you or vice versa doesn't mean i hate u for it, but evidently some of yall take it a bit too far.

I am so not here to argue with yall or throw daggers like yall seem to like to do. I am here simply to post my opinion and not get harassed because i may think differently than the rest of you on some issues.

Kisses!
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!