Thread: Boy or Girl?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Doll View Post
Hi everyone! I was wondering how you all decided on which gender of Yorkie to adopt? I had originally wanted a little boy, but when I went to look at a little girl the other day, she was sooo precious and adorable that I've been thinking of maybe getting a female instead. I've also been looking at cute little dresses and that makes me want to get a girl too lol. For those of you who have both, what are the major differences you find between the two? Is there a certain gender that generally seems more calm/laid back or more hyper and active?

I think personality traits doesn't have to do with the gender...it's just about the individual dog. My male was very much up under me. Lulu is very attentive to mamma too but I guess being a boy he was forever wanting to be up under me. I have enjoyed both sexes. I do love love Lulu because she is such a tomboy and I can dress her up when I want. Either way I would say to just go with your heart and pick the pup that responds best to you when you go and spend time with the litter.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!