View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 03:18 PM   #1
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Angry Neighbors SUCK!!!

Sorry. I was just out cleaning up the sticks in my yard, picking up dog poop, doing a little weeding of the flower beds. My yard is no longer fenced because we had a wood fence and noticed that termites were getting at it. I always go outside with the dogs no matter what time day or nite it is because we have alot of stray dogs in this area and I dont want anything to happen. Well anyway, here I am, weeding the flowerbed while Recon digs up my flowers in his worst attempt to help me yet, my butt is up in the air since i am bent over weeding and what do I feel on my butt cheek?? But a cold nose. Then I hear growling and before I can turn around there is this big doberman on my Recon!!!!!!! Now Recon is not a small dog by no means. Well out runs my neighbor Dave and his son Davey, pull the doberman off Recon and Davey right away helps me check Recon out since there is blood eveywhere. Recon is fine. The doberman runs off to its home which is directly behind where I live.

A few minutes later the neighbor (dobes owner) comes outside and says to Dave that she wants to know what happened to her dog and Dave tells her. SHe then proceeds to walk through my flowers to come talk to me. And as she is walking toward me I notice that she has that 10Ft tall and bullet proof walk to her. Right away she starts runnin her mouth and pointing in my face that I am going to pay for her vet bills for her dog and this that and the other. I laughed in her face and told her to kiss my a** that her dog was in my yard and attacked my dog. She then starts pushing me and pointin her finger in my chest. Not smart. But keeping my cool, I flip open my cell phone and call the cops.

The cops show up and ask what happened and she right away says that i sicked my dog on hers. Dave and Davey told the cops what happened also. Then they asked me and I told them my side.

The cops told her to go get her dogs shot records, asked me the same thing. I did, they looked them over and asked if Recon was alright. Then she comes back with this piece of paper, the cop looks at it, shakes his head, then tells her that she has been warned about her dog running free. and that she was told 2 YEARS AGO to update his shots! You have got to be SH**ING me. This dog is that far behind on shots????????????

SO, the cop writes her a ticket. Big one too $ 785. Tells her to keep her dog in her own yard and outta everyone elses. SO then she gets all ticked off and starts trying to fight with me in front of the cops. So to make long story short, she went to jail.

God Neighbors suck. Recon is fine. Not a scratch on him. He was just protectin his momma. What a good boy.
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!