View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
Rudys Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Items for Sale & Puppia Harness

" Hi " I bought most of these things for my Shih Tzu, Lucky, when we lst got him and now since he's gained weight, they don't fit him.

I can only take a MoneyOrder, since I have no way of getting funds thru PayPal. Sorry.... The items listed will be shipped after I recieve your MoneyOrder. Please add $2.00 to cover the cost of shipping thru Priority Mail.

If for some reason, Priority Mail shipping is way more than the amount listed above, I will have to send the items, Regular Mail. I would inform you in case I would have to ship, Regular Mail. If shipping is any less than $2.00 I will refund the excess to you.

Here goes:

1.) Puppia Soft Harness in Sky Blue Color. Size M Never worn. Tags still on.
$14.00

I did not buy it on this link, but it's just to show you exactly what it looks like. www.ipetconnection.com/Puppia_Harness_p/sh01.htm

All the rest are clothing items from Go.Fetch Sorry, no pictures ( as everyone knows, I don't know how to post pics in my threads yet ) but I can truthfully say that these items have only been worn once or twice and look brand new.

2.) Go.Fetch Hoodie Grey w/Blue Bone Size T4 ( Little round dot saying 4, still inside hoodie.) $5.00

3.) Go.Fetch Hoodie Baby Blue w/Yellow Bone Size T4 ( Little round dot saying 4, still inside hoodie.) $5.00

4.) YT Mania Hoodie w/Glittered Heart Blue Size T4 (Little round dot saying 4, still inside hoodie.) $7.00

5.) PJ's with all 4 legs Sleepswear Nighwear Special Blue w/velcro closure on underside. Size T5 You can see this on her site listed under the above name. $7.00

" Thanks " for Looking.
Rudys Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!