Thread: Whelping
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #6
lkyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default A few more questions???

Thank you all for your help. Is there a book that any one recommends that I can get to help me know more and understand when to start freaking out? lol
Lucy has started to play a little bit the last couple of days all week she has been very lazy and not wanted to move but, yesterday and today she has brought her favorite ball to us for us to throw.
The vet will be doing the x-ray on thursday so I guess we will know how many and if she will be having surgery. I am very excited and nervous for my girl. Like I have said I have never had a female before this one but, the first time I saw her I lived her... She is the sweetest thing and her and Max are great together they are best friends...lol until he makes her mad and then she wants to whip him.
Can anyone tell me why he keeps kissing her, it is usually her that kisses everyone but, Max is now kissing Lucy all the time...Enough that she trys to get away from him...when they normally lay together, eat together, go every where together, play, etc...another words they do everything together and now he is making her so crazy that she wants to hide from him.
Thanks again,
Laura, Lucy & Max
lkyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!