View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 02:24 AM   #14
ladyj
No Longer a Member

Rose dog blankets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg74 View Post
tying the two pieces of fabric together. I made two , but from some pictures that others have received for the YT gift exchange, I don't think I tied my together right. Mine don't look like most of them. A lady at Joann Fabric told me to tie in square knot, left over right then right over left. How did you do yours?

I've made several of these no-sew dog blankets. I use masking tape to mark how deep to cut the fringe and just "sight" how wide to make each cut, about an inch wide. I went nuts trying to follow the instructions for tying the fringe and finally just tied each knot the same way and went on. It worked fine and they look good. I made one that's black on one side and white on the other and the fringe is really pretty. I made a red one with a white Bichon on it, too. My Lacy and Cosmo love their fleece blankets.
Attached Thumbnails
Those of you who have made dog blankets by...-tn_img_0177.jpg   Those of you who have made dog blankets by...-tn_img_01351.jpg   Those of you who have made dog blankets by...-tn_img_0180.jpg  
ladyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!