View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 12:29 AM   #12
Janie616
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephluvsangel6 View Post
well guys it isnt going to work out after all

i net with them and this pup dog is way to big to keep inside the home, i mean hes almost as big as one of my kids,

i let her know that and she almost was in tears, i mean what do i do? she was preganant and had no choice but to get rid of him, so i took him and promised i would find a good home, but what do i do? i mean he is way to big and he is peeing and hiking all over th house since he is not fixed and now frankie is trying it all in matter of hours??????

so i am now looking for him a home for her to help her out, i assuem she was moving into a apartment soon and she said he had to go today, so who knows, but i am stuck, he is barking at my cats and just ripping at the carpet, he honestly isnt adapted to inside orhe wants to be outside i really have no idea. i feel sick and tired and anxious and a wereck as he keps barking at the cat really loud. uhhhhhhh why me and why am i so caring for these people and animals ??????
You seem to have a big heart but that is not always a good thing ... call the people up and tell them you need to give the dog back ...

It really is NOT your problem (well, it might be now that you accepted the dog into your home) ... but it may not preclude you from helping the situation.

Were there any stipulations said about what would happen if the dog does not adapt,
do you have the option to return him?
Did you pay in cash?

Oh, so many problems have now arisen ... but it surely sounds as if the minute you saw the dog was so much larger than you had hoped for or expected (even though he is a cutie), you should have declined ...

And why do you feel you have a better chance of rehoming him if they are having a problem? It has only been one day, yes? There should have been a trial period.

I hate to say it (and I doubt anyone else will), but you seemed to have painted yourself into a corner without any way out. How could you let that happen?

Now, you may need to have your hubby step in and handle matters - if you cannot. The longer you keep the sweet doggie, the harder it will be to part with him. And you do have Frankie to consider, and your cats, and your children.... Adding a new dog to the mix is never easy ...

Recently there was a dog on here who was being rehomed but it did not work out. And if I remember correctly the dog's owner was a standup person and took the dog back and finally found the perfect home for her. I believe the problem was barking and not getting along with the original yorkie baby....

There has got to be an outlet for such things. Otherwise it shall turn into a game of HOT POTATO and that is not fair to the puppy! (or to you and your family)...

I wish you the best of luck .... my advice would be to try not to get more emotionally involved than you already may be. This can make your whole family sad for little reason .... when the time is right, you will get your yorkie girl as you stated you wanted ... but do it on your own schedule, not someone else's ...
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." -- H. Jackson Brown
Janie616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!