View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 06:59 PM   #3
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
I have read a few threads tonight about female yorkies that "have their way" with stuffed animals and other "friends"...just wondered how common this is? Neither of my furgirls are "humpers" (YET!), but I have seen other female dogs do this occasionally, and I thought it was weird since mine don't do this.

Also, if they do, why do they do it-is it a dominance thing or a pleasure thing or what? The most my dogs have done is mount each other in play, but never for more than a second or two, and it's usually accompanied by growling, running and barking, so I know it's just for fun.

Are you supposed to let them have their fun, or stop it?
how could you not let them have their fun when they're in love with THIS face ???? hehe -

to answer your question - Magilla the Gorilla is on his 3rd girlfriend - Chanel isn't his first so I think he has that 'animal magnetism' LOL

he's a little worse for wear & been bugging me for a complete Face Lift but I had to tell him no - Chanel would miss him too much...she has a hissy fit when he goes into the wash and a BIGGER hissy fit when she saw him with his arm around Beach Babe here
Attached Thumbnails
Promiscuous Girls?-magilla-ugly-picture.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!