Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston's Mom View Post
Here's what I got:

A Blow Pop squeaky toy
A Handbag squeaky toy (green goes with my dress)
A bag of my very favorite Chicken Chips
My very own towel with my name on it
A green Hello Kitty dress (love it!)
5 new bows

My very own sock with my name on it.... I love this so much!!! It crinkles it squeaks. I haven't let it go yet. Look at me trying to kill the sock. I'm getting dizzy.

Mommy got a paperweight with my picture on it. She loves it. (I saw Daddy looking at it. I think he's going to steal it from Mommy!)

Thank you so much Sukoshi!

Love you,
Maggie
Maggie - Sukoshi is so glad you like your gifts. That lime green dress looked mint green online which you'd said was one of your favorite colors (guess we should've clarified the color before I bought it), so hopefully you like lime green too! Sukoshi says you look beautiful in it! We did a little background research on some of your mom's posts to learn that she liked Hello Kitty, so we figured it would be a hit! Actually, we liked it so much, we got Sukoshi one too, so you guys can be twins!! And we wanted to make sure you didn't have to steal everyone else's towels and socks anymore, so that's why we had your very own made and embroidered for you (with lavendar, pink, and mint green...your faves)! Sukoshi didn't want to encourage thievery!!! And we specially requested the sock include a squeaker and crinkle sound since you love playing with toys that squeak and crinkle (that was Sukoshi's idea)! Sukoshi loves her Blow Pop squeaky toy, and she says hopefully you do too! But you'd better watch your daddy with that paperweight. Maybe your mommy and daddy can work out a custody agreement for the paperweight, where they each have custody various months of the year?! Or else...just give your daddy visitation rights, and let mommy have it all to herself!!! This was our first gift exchange, so we weren't sure how much stuff to buy, but know that everything was planned and sent with love.

Sukoshi & Lisa
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!