View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 03:25 PM   #14
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graleyne View Post
Susanah is just a handful and a half.

She always goes to the bathroom with me. It doesn't matter what I am doing in there, she has to be in there with me. Here is a list of what she did this morning while I was putting on my make up.

1. She learned to jump IN the tub. At first I thought good because as long as she's playing in there she isn't unrolling the toilet paper. Then I noticed....

2.) She got the soap down and was playing with it/biting on it. I took it away from her and took her out of the tun. She tried getting back in the tub. I told her NO! Then....

3.) She KEPT trying to get in there and I kept telling her no so she sat down and whined and stomped her two front feet in true tantrum style. Finally she gave up on the tub. That's when....

4.) She decided she wanted me to use the hair dryer on her. She LOVES the hair dryer. So I turned it on and let her played with her for a few minutes. Apparently it wasn't long enough because then she kept jumping up trying to grab the cord. I put the hair dryer back in the basket. That led to....

5.) Another whining/foot stomping tantrum. It didn't work.

6.) Then she pushed the door and closed it. Well, she didn't like it closed so she kept whining and scratching on it until I opened it. She decided close the door and watch Mommy open it was a fun game. We did this 4 times.

It is either go through everything I mentioned above (and usually there is unrolling the toilet paper involved) or listen to her bark/whine/cry/howl the entire time I am in there.

After I'm good and ready to pull my hair out and hers too, she comes and raises up for me to pick her up. When I do she gives me a kiss and lays her head on my shoulder. *sigh* I bet if I looked in the mirror when she did this I'd see a big flashing neon sign that said SUCKER.

But of course she is my precious S'anah Banana Poopanut and in no way is she a spoiled, untrained, brat. Right.
Welcome to my world!! HAHAHAHA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!