View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #9
Belindtch
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Peanut and Lexie (Lulu)

Alyssa and I really enjoyed our first GE. We had so much fun gathering all of the stuff for your precious little girl. Did you figure out before you got the box who we were? I kept mentioning that you had lots of posts in the past but were not posting much right now. I found out from reading past posts that her sister is in the band at UT. I saw that she already had a cheerleading outfit but I wanted to do something a little different. Linda at Fufufashions listened to what I wanted and created the UT dress. She said it would be an original as it required too much work. LOL She also made the cute little pink "Dogs Rule...Cats drool!" I thought it turned out really cute. I contacted Jodi at Chloe Bella and she assured me that you did not have the cherry dress already. We decided to go with it. I made the chowmat, the blankie, and the harness dress for Lexie. Alyssa helped pick out some of the toys to include. Her very favorite is the little yellow smiley face with the rope on it. She has one and wanted Lexie to have one too. We wish we could have sent your big dogs something besides the tiny dingos but we wanted to spend the money on Lexie. The photo album is for you to display pictures of your furbabies. Did you read our clues for you? Did you have any idea who your SB was? I figured I gave it away when I said..going north, Eastern time zone, Alyssa is "volunteering" to deliver the package to her buddy herself. I thought for sure you would figure it out. Lexie is a beautiful little yorkie. Alyssa and I have enjoyed buying for her. I hope we bought something that you really like. You were not very specific on your information sheet...so we sort of used our imagination. While we waited for the Chloe Bella dress to arrive we continued to shop and actually had to get a larger box. Sorry it did not get decorated. I went back to school this week (I teach PreK) and I had a lot of things going on. Thank you for being so patient and waiting for your box. Thank you again for making our first GE so wonderful. Alyssa would like for Lexie to be her "forever friend."
Yorkie hugs and kisses,
Alyssa and mom

Lucy Dexter
Belindtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!