Thread: Raising two
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 12:37 PM   #7
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

I got Roxy and TJ at the same time. They have the same father but different mothers. Roxy is 2 months older. WOW, I had NO IDEA what I was in for...but after the first 2-3 weeks all was good! I wouldn't have done it any other way! They both love me and I love them both the same, but they also have each other to love, play and fight (of course), which gives me a chance to do what I need to do. They are definatley double trouble though...they do everything the other one does! The potty training is going so-so...they were papered trained when I got them, but they also were contanted in a 4x4 x-pen. In my home they are contained during the day in a spare room and for the most part use the wee wee pads. When they are down stairs with me in the 'free open land' the use the pads to pee but poop is a different story. I have not brought them outside to use the grass yet (we are still doing the landscaping so we just have 'crappy' weed grass) which I do not want them on. I have been using cherrios as rewards and it seems to be going ok. I know that it will just take some time and effort but them will both get there! (i hope :-)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!