View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 05:03 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Love CHOO CHOO...the YT train continues :) we're off to Texas!!!

Ok ladies...we are heading to Texas in about 10 minutes!! we have everything loaded up and I am just waiting for dh to pull in the drive. I am so happy, I have Maya where she is not crying when in her crate!! last night she slept ALL NIGHT and didn't whine one single time when she went in the crate. I was so happy. I was able to let her sleep right next to my bed and it was so nice!! in fact, i woke up and showered before she even woke up

I have had ZERO luck with the pad training. She did not pee or poo on the pad one single time. she preferred the carpet I did see her ring the bell to go outside this morning, i opened the door, and off she went to pee I was very happy about that...BUT...her mom is hoping to pad train her i was hoping to have some success with the pads and get her used to them but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. I even bought the spray that is supposed to attract them. nope.

i have to say...she is ALL yorkie she has pure yorkie attitude i love it!!!

I will post along the way to let everyone know how it is going...should be a nice, long, fun trip

Here are a couple of pics i posted on the "my yorkie pictures" thread.. in case you didn't see them
Attached Thumbnails
CHOO CHOO...the YT train continues :) we're off to Texas!!!-img_7664.jpg   CHOO CHOO...the YT train continues :) we're off to Texas!!!-img_7671.jpg   CHOO CHOO...the YT train continues :) we're off to Texas!!!-img_7674.jpg   CHOO CHOO...the YT train continues :) we're off to Texas!!!-img_7715.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!