View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 11:53 AM   #3
wollfy
JereBo On the Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDFROG
Well here we are. The beginings of another hurricane season. Cindy has already hit land and I know Mobile is having computer problems because of it (my district office is located there) I'm located in Tallahassee and we get a lot of wind and rain from them but not a lot of direct hits. I did go for 2 days without power last year after Frances, the same day I moved into my new house. Not a lot of fun unpacking in the dark. Now lets see what Dennis will do once it gets in the gulf. Right now they have it heading for Pensacola but that may change. I hope everyone is prepared and is planning on what to do for their pets too. It is so sad to see how many pets go homeless after hurricanes also. I know some people are still digging out after some of last years storms and I pray for all the best for them. Good Luck and be safe.
Alot of people are still recovering from last year. I live in Jacksonville. And it was terrible. There were alot of tornadoes. Black outs. And I too moved into a house when the hurricanes came and yes it isn't fun when you have to unpack in the dark. A huge tree almost fell on our brand new house. But instead it hit a power line which that is how the blacks outs came. But I hope everyone is safe for the hurricane season.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!