View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Another Update: Newman and Jersey.

Hi guys. I'm feeling much better today. I think I was having a small break down yesterday. LOL. We got some good news today. Newman's Lymph Node Pathology Report came back today and his Lymph Nodes are clean. THANK GOD. So now we will procede with the next step and have his ultra sound done and his chest x ray. We were able to speak with the doctor today to try to make sense and get a clear answer as to how much we are looking at total and he assured us that it would be no more then the $2000 (Including the pre-op tests etc) for Newman's surgery. Originally we had been told $1500 just for the surgery and then the pre-op tests etc. which would bring us to no more then $2,000 but the pre-op tests were getting higher and higher and we were up to almost $1000 without the surgery. Our doctor is doing the surgery itself for $1000.00 which I know (Although he didn't say it) is giving us a break of about $500.

Now Jersey's update. She was spayed this morning and seems to be doing well. She threw up a little tonight and is very tired but doesn't seem to be in pain. Just sleepy. Miss Tia is very happy to have her sister home. We brought her with us to pick Jersey up and Jersey just kissed and kissed her as did Tia Jersey. Let's just stay they were very happy to see each other I also got a bit of a break with the cost too. Originally it was supposed to be $410 to spay her and in the end he knocked it down to a total of $350.00.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful notes and good wishes. Please, continue to keep my Newman in your thoughts. Your support has meant a lot to me.

Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!