View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #6
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

I don't think we have ever tried them, but would like to.

What is the price difference? Are they the straight sticks or the coiled ones? Are they flavored w/ a smokey smell? What size are they? (sorry for so many questions)

In our personal experience with bully sticks, the kiddos here will get upset stomaches after chewing on the ones that are smelly (smokey flavored or something)...like the ones from PetEdge...maybe the ones from PetsMart too (I can't remember if they have ever had any from there).

BUT, the ones that Kathryn_V sells are AWESOME!!! They do not smell and apparently do not have any smokey flavorings added because Mojo does not get an upset stomach from those.

Also, I found that my bunch likes the straight sticks, not the coiled ones...I think that is just because with their small faces, the coiled ones kind of "coil" around their heads and makes it hard for them to carry.....with the straight little sticks 4-6-8inch (I think they have had all three of those sizes), they are easy to carry.

Mojo will take forever to gobble his down....Lily....will have it gone in no time!

Last edited by Jenn218; 08-08-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!