View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 08:16 AM   #4
Dunkaroo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLuvs View Post
Hi, I am new to this site. here's some breif history, I have 2 yorkies, i have always had yorkies since I can remember. One is a 10 yr old female, 2.5 lbs and the other is a 1 yr old male, 10 lbs. both pure bred..i do not promote crossed breeds/mixes. anyway... i made a strong effort to train my male when i got him last november, it was hardwork, but it paid off...rarely an accident in my home ever and i know its tough, but i do leave him in the cage when i am out because not only is he bigtime chewer, but its unsafe for him to roam around freely. About 2 weeks ago i was out of town for two days and had my mother watch him for me. ever since then, he does not let me know when he has to go out..he urinates ALL OVER my bed more than once...he does #2 wherever he pleases. I walk him every morning around 9am, then again at1pm then 5 pm then 10 pm... his schedule has not changed..he did. I am at a loss and i find me putting him in the cage more than ever because he really has become a problem. i know that all my yorkies in the past have urinated once here and there, but he used to never..he was amazing. any advice PLEASE?????? thanks so much
Awwww.. That's horrible.. I am sorry... My Dunks peed on the bed twice when he was a puppy, but he's never defecated on the bed - ever... I believe the last time he peed on the bed was about 6 months ago...

Good luck with him!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!