View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 07:27 AM   #6
deckedoutdoggie
Yorkie Yakker

Sad Very sad indeed!!!

When we were first looking for Lacy we found 3 of those very same ads. A person from Cameroon that had a yorkie and wants someone to send money so they can ship the yorkie out to a better place. Right! NOT!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougetthesmiles View Post
I knew this person was a scammer when I read his ad. He had placed a ad on the classifieds on petfinder.com. So I had to bite and email him to see what he says. read on...

hello, thanks for contacting me. i know you will
love her. i simply call her lily, she loves her name,she is 10 weeks old when ever i call her lily she
will run up to me like a three year old kid,she has a very
beautiful head, ears and coat. she has been raised in the home with lots of love and care, and is well socialized with a wonderful temperament she is vet checked and up to date on all her shots and will need them only after six months, lily is very fine among kids and other pets like dogs,cats.birds etc,she will make a very fine house pet.her face is just too adorable.this little girl loves to run and play.likes to stop and smell flowers.she is a pleasure to have around,she is very friendly,playful and has a very good behavior.very fine where ever i keep her.
i traveled out to Yaounde Cameroon 8 days ago and i have come to discover that the weather and climate condition here in Cameroon is not good for her and i love her so much that i will not want anything to happen to her
here, so i just want to ship her back to the states to any loving and caring home.
Well well i understand, i know how it is to buy from overseas, but atleast the baby will be coming with all legal contral authorisation permit from the Ministry of wildlife and animal husbandry here. so she will not be stopped anywhere.she will come with all her papers and also will include a 1year shipping guarantee.and the
guarantee will contain and refund policy whereby, if anything should go wrong with the health of this baby
before the given time, then there will eighter be a refung of money or choose another baby from the next litter.she will bring so much love and joy to your home or family.you will get just the best from me.lily needs attention,lots of love and affection,lots of kisses and
hugs, sure you will give all that to her?? get back to me if you are interested in her and let me know where you are located and the closest airport to you where you can pick her up from.email me your contact number so i can
call you.
thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

PLEASE, people who are looking for a puppy, do your research! Dont fall for these adds!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!