View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #11
Rosie 1
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Yes... they are our kiddies they spend all their time with us.. We all had fish for breakfast this AM as the yorkies love fish.. We are picking tomatoes from the garden and they are so goooooood... We eat them with every meal...I'll try to keep pic's coming as I will try to put pup pic's of parents as pups along with the up dates of the puppy's... Right now I see short little noses and ears are coming up.. I love boxy faced puppy's... Yes, those little tummy's I love to smooshie them too.. I won't have any more litters this yr as I want to spend time with the 3 puppy's and Meriah.. They need lots of love and attention.. The adults do as well.. I have 3 sleeping with me now my old Mukie who is going on 16 and his son Mic who is going on 9 and Bumbie Mic's son who is going on 4.. My boys... Then we have Soleil... who is just the sweetest thing.. I wish I had more room in my bed but it's a day bed... barly room for me. I really am sleeping with the dogs... I get the boys in bed with me.. Mukie has to sleep with me as the mean girls won't let him on the doggie couch....They are real bitches... He has no teeth so it's hard for him to defend himself.. Mom backs him up though... Mukie puppy's all had those little boxy faces..
Attached Thumbnails
Here They Are... Ceylon & Bumbie Puppy's-2006-feb-8-grampie-mukie.jpg  
Rosie 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!