View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 01:01 PM   #13
carladean
No Longer a Member

I work from 8-5 and Molly is in her crate. I get up for her around 6:00, go potty and then she stays out with me while she eats until I go to work. While she's little, I either come home at lunch or have someone else let her out for while. Then she goes back in the crate until my husband gets home around 4:00. I plan to leave her loose in the laundry room when the chewing stages have passed. I don't want her hurting herself.

With all of that time in the crate, right now my evenings are totally centered around making sure she gets enough play time and exercise, and potty breaks once an hour. There is no more lounging on the couch for me right now!! The amount of attention she HAS to have will surely lessen as she gets older, but while she is out and we are potty training it is definetly like having another baby. There is no time for me until she is in bed. I'm not complaining though, she is a sweetie and I wouldn't trade her for anything! That sweet little stretch in the morning wipes away everything that happened last night...ha!

Carla
carladean is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!