View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Ultra Sound Prices? Input Please.

Hi guys. I don't want to sound mercinary, but I have to ask has any of you guys done an ultra sound on your pet and if so what was the cost. As most of you know Newman is going through tests and if all is well will have his leg amputated in hopes of curing his cancer. I was told that the whole procedure with the pre-op would run between $1500 and $2000. I paid out $200 and change on Sunday morning just for blood work and asperation of the lymp node. Tomorrow is his ultra sound and a chest x ray and they are charging me $500. THAT SEEMS RIDICULOUS. I am caught in a rock and a hard place. I don't have unlimited funds and I'm up to $700 already without surgery and this is not to mention the already $900 we spent in March to do a Lumpectomy that didn't work. Any input would be appreciated. I hate to sound like I'm Bitc.... but I feel like I'm being raked over the coals. AND, Jersey who is being spayed tomorrow is $410.00 for her spaying. I mean Geez, only last year it was $325.00. They keep going higher and higher and I think that $325 was high already as compared to others in our area. Thanks, for listening and for any input you guys can provide. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!