View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:23 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Update On Newman. And Jersey too.

Hi everyone. The latest update on Newman is that tomorrow morning (Wednesday) He will be going in for an ultra sound and chest x ray. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything comes out alright. Initially we thought that he'd have his surgery this week, but the earliest would be this Friday and I'm just not comfortable having him operated on on a Friday. I'd rather have him done early in the week, this way I know a doctor will be around and easily accessible. Newm will spend about two to three days in the hospital and I'll be visiting him every day so he know he has not been left.

Please, also keep Jersey in your thoughts. She will be going in tomorrow morning as well for her spaying. I am such a wreck. I know it's just a simple thing but I hate leaving her. She is such a shy little girl and seems to freak out with new people. This throws me since we've had her from 10 weeks and she's always been socialized as we took her and her sister with us to all our travel baseball games etc. She just does not like strangers handling her, or even petting her for that matter. She hides behind me or clings to me or she is hiding behind Tia for cover.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks you all again.

Elaine.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!