View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
Heycher
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Need a quick opinion on vaccine timing:

Hello. I took Violet this evening for her first check up at the vet. I was nervous about her getting her vaccines tonight and then me having to leave her for work tomorrow. The vet kindly gave her a check up and is letting me bring her there at 7:30am for her vaccines and then she is staying there for observation through the day. I know it is VERY paranoid of me, but I have read about reactions to vaccines and the vet offered to observe her (at no cost to me), so I think it's a good idea. This way someone can have an eye on her all day. I really appreciated the sensitivity the vet had to my obvious concern.
Violet is almost 11 weeks and weighs 2.1 lbs.

HERE's my question. They were going to give her all of the following, BUT told me if I was more comfortable spacing them out at different visits that's fine too. Is it ok to give her all of these in 1 day? Or should I just do the distemper combo and come back for the others a different day?

1.) Distemper Parvo combo
2.) Bordatella (nasal)
3.) Giardia
4.) Corona

I am wondering if I should wait on #3 & #4? ANY advice you wonderful folks have will be MUCH appreciated!! THANK YOU!
~Cheryl
Heycher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!