Thread: Just a dog?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #7
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Well, I DO treat my babies like....well, BABIES. lol. They have clothes galore just like a REAL "baby" would, tons of beds and toys, and they sleep in the bed with us rather than on the floor like "just a dog" might (and ok, those of you who's babies don't sleep on the bed PLEASE - don't take offense of what I just said) but I know several people who think it's NUTS to let your "dogs" sleep in the bed with you - which is why I said what I said.

Also, alot of people buy any old dog food for their dogs (I'm talking...Wal-Mart dog food, just whatever is on sale or what have you) - however, I order my babies food online...and in my opinion, they are getting the best food out there Some people who consider their dogs "just a dog" might go out and buy them any treats that they can find without even caring what the ingredients in them are...I however read every single ingredient on the back of the bag/box.

There are just certain things that I do that people who considered their dogs "just a dog" wouldn't do. An being on YT is one of them Do you know how NUTS my sister thinks I am for spending hours and hours on a message board dedicated to DOGS? lol - THAT'S what I am talking about

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 08-06-2007 at 03:05 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!