View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 02:50 PM   #7
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty'sMom View Post
We have 2 different ones. The bigger one (for the Border Collie) has "Standard 2" written on it. The smaller one has "Classic 1" written on it. I much prefer the "classic 1" for my Yorkies because it is plenty big for them and it is comfortable for my hand. I do not have a problem fitting 4 fingers into it. It also feels lighter, which I preferred. Betty (Miss 9 1/2 lb Teapot ) runs and pulls when it reaches it's full 16 ft. Sometimes it's a jolt, but it handles her fine. Little Juju is like a feather on the end of it If you are both more comfy with the larger one, then I'd get that one. But if you feel comfy with the smaller handle, I'd get one of each. The smaller one feels a lot lighter but is ample for your babies!
Thank you so much girl The ones I got actually say "Standard 1" on them - so I think it will be good The smaller one down from this was VERY SMALL....it could literally fit in your pocket And the handle part on it that you hold on to and put your fingers in was very very small - which is the ONLY reason I didn't choose it. If the handle part was bigger for your hands/fingers - I would have went with that one (I think it only expanded to 10 FT, but that would have been ok for my babies). I just knew that my hubby wouldn't be able to walk them with that thing because the handle on it was sooo small.

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!