View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Question Retractable Leashes? SHARE YOUR REVIEWS PLEASE!

Ok...I also posted this in the Yorkie Products & Reviews section, but then figured that I would probably get more responses here - so here goes

I just bought the babies their Retractable Leashes and was wondering if I got good ones as I know nothing about these things (I haven't used them as of yet).

I bought them the Flexi (brand) Standard. I was going to get the Tiny one (or whatever the smallest size is called - I can't remember) but instead I got the size Small which says it is for dogs up to 26 lbs....and the only reason I got this size is because the handle part that you hold on to had a bigger opening on this size...and I thought that it would be more comfortable for my hubby and I (he has BIG hands!!) and we will be able to fit all 4 fingers through the handle on this one comfortably...whereas the Tiny size or whatever it was called, I figured that I would probably only be able to get 3 fingers in (which didn't seem comfy or secure to me IMO) and my hubby I doubt would even be able to use it because his hands are so big lol. And of course...I needed 2 of them, one for each baby - so I had to make sure that these would work for when my hubby uses them as well.

Anyway, these expand out to 16 FT in length and of course have the stop-and-lock feature on them as well

So...I was wondering, have any of you used this brand (Flexi) Standard....in this size for your babies?? And if so, are they any good? Just kind of wanting some reviews on these if possible. Thanks guys!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!