View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:32 AM   #4
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fufufashions View Post
Most of the Science Diet has corn in it and the vets get kickbacks from selling it so just read the ingredients on anything that you feed your babies. Make sure there is NO CORN, NO WHEAT and NO BY-PRODUCTS (these are the beaks, feet and carcasas of dead animals that have been euthanized or found on the roads )
I offer the Life's Abundance Healthy Pet Foods and treats. No of those ingredients are in there and my girls LOVE it. The best part for us after knowing that it is super healthy for them, is the delivery to our door. I don't have to worry about trying to find it as it arrives straight from the manufacturing plant in Florida. It doesn't sit on shelves or warehouses for who knows how long.
If you want a free sample, just let me know. Please click below to read more information about it.
Good luck and no matter what you end of getting your furbaby, just make sure it is healthy for them. Their lives depend on us providing the best food for them and we love this food and treats. My girls LOVE the pork puffs too!
I'd love a free sample.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!