Thread: Dog behavior
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:48 AM   #8
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

First, I'm sorry but I just had to laugh! That is just too funny! Gizzy is being pretty silly these days also, but in different ways. He loves to grab the remote in his mouth and do zoomies around the family room. It's pretty funny to watch my husband and son chase him to get the remote back. I guess it doesn't help that mommy laughs at them all. When he's bored, he'll grab his squeaky soccer ball in his mouth and run all over the house squeaking it at everyone, but running away when they try to take it from him. Then, the chase is on again! lol If you ignore the squeaky ball trick (like when I"m sewing) He bump my ankles with the ball until I look down and talk to him. He has also gotten into the habit lately of climbing onto the end tables of the couch and scooting things off the side.

He also found a block of styrofoam that my sewing machine was packed in and shredded part of it and scattered the pieces all over my newly vacuumed family room. The chase was also on again as mommy tried to pick up all of the styrofoam before he ate it and to get any out of his mouth. I still think he ate some....hope the styrofoam will just come out alright in the *coughs* in the end. Hubby had to laugh at me for vacuuming again at 11pm last night.

So, you are not alone. I hope it's just a puppy stage, but I am actually enjoying it to a certain extent. They are little stinkers sometimes aren't they?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!