View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:24 AM   #21
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudys Mom View Post
Des, I know I've allready posted twice in your thread but I was wondering if you could answer a question for me? I feel really bad having to leave Rudy out of the great collection of Everyday Fall Hoodies, so is there anyway that you could possibly carry bigger sizes than a T5 in the Hoodies? I don't even know if Rudy would be in a T6 ( Hopefully ). I will PM you his measurement, just in case. " Thank You " for maybe considering this.

Oh Dawn, you know that Rudy is an honorary member of my gofetch club so I absolutely CANNOT turn him down. I need you to give me his measurements ASAP so I can get it done right away

I would also like to take this opportunity to make an announcement that these hoodies can now be personalized with their names. To keep the cost low, I would like to keep it at one color only for the solid hoodies so I will go with an Ivory sheen. Should you want your own special color, it will cost twice .

For those who don't require their hoodies to be monogrammed, they should get their order shipped within the week, but for those who wants their personalized, it will take 2-4 weeks .

I will request hubby to put this feature on my website (hopefully tonight). For those that have already placed their order, please PM me if you want your hoodies monogrammed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!