View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #4
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

hi i am currently in taiwan and i know the import laws are intense here .. and i can't even imagine going to shanghai. I would definitely look into this more and try to find breeders in china. I know there has to be some association or something over there...

and shipping from US to china, i would not suggest it at all .. that's like 14 hours (coming from CA).

but talk to the gf first, its a lot of time and effort involved especially with a puppy. i mean its a great surprise taht you're looking into this and considering it for her you know? she'll be totally excited that you thought of it, and it'd be a great bonding experience for the both of you to choose your puppy together.

and please don't buy from a pet store there .. its a lot more trouble than its worth, i swear! i have been there and done that. that's how i got my dog I didn't look into the groups enough before getting one. the pet stores in asia are absolutely terrible! i mean i have seen some pet stores taht have puppies that haven't even grown in their teeth yet!! it was so sad

feel free to pm me if you need anything.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!