View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #12
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger's Mom View Post
Quinnie, you are just way too funny Like you I did not know either what was going to be taken off and I did not want to look at the "work" . . it was my girl that said "mom, his balls are now missing"

Oh hey, I sure love Ryo's dream Are you sure it is really his dream or YOURS

Can you please sign him up to be part of my club? Pretty please?
It was HIS dream I sware! Funny thing is that we alway do a butt check when he comes in from going to potty. Now my son keeps confuse is poor empty sack with a piece of poop! I shave him almost bare back there so we should not have that problem. I always have to remind Aaron that why he is probably seeing as Ryo runs by is indeed not poop! In 2 weeks we will be getting Ryoko's brother Kamekaze wa Kuraizi Ja nai (Kamekaze is not crazy, so then Ryo's name means Ryoko is not crazy either)We will call him Kaze for short ( kamekaze doesnt really mean Japanese suicide plane bomber, it actually means Divine wind)

Anyway once i get pics of the two in bothe the hoodies I will definitely join ur club!

I cant wait for you to open up your harness sells again cause the boys will need some as well as belly bands for the transition when i move.

Kisses!
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!