View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJackandBella View Post
See, that is why I am a little bit scared about it all. I know she is too small to have pups. We got Jack fixed instead of her because the vet said he would handle surgery better than her because of her size. I really hope it is a false preg. but no she was not around any other males that I know of. But she was aloud outside to go potty. I am just learning that males can get through fences from everyone on here. I just really didn't think any dogs could get in my fence since it is a 6 ft wooden fence and is kind of set into the ground. I really don't know what the spots in her uterus could be other than puppies. I am having a vet recheck Jack because he said they should not have been able to "tie" if he was fixed and I caught them together.

Does anyone know if that is true? Also what else could the spots in her uterus be? Thanks!
Just a bit of info to add here. Years back I had a pair of intact pitbulls. I hadn't had a chance to get her fixed as yet and he got to her. The thing is that he got a two second hump going and they never tied and she got pregnant. So I would be careful to not only think that they can get pregnant if they tie. That female went on to have one huge pup.

If your fence is secure and your boy is neutered then it might be a false pregnancy but I can't wrap my mind around the spots he saw. I will say a prayer that it's not anything bad when you go back for the next sono.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!